Natural Toothpowder – the healthier Toothpaste alternative
Clean your teeth naturally without Fluoride, preservatives, foaming agents or any other nasties with the ultra-fine DIP & GO TOOTH POLISH. Our food grade natural tooth powder will not just make your teeth sparkle and remove stains, but re-mineralise, strengthen and whiten them with regular use. Over time even sensitive teeth will feel stronger and less reactive to hot and cold.
Get that smooth, polished feel every single day, while you gently deep clean your teeth and detoxify your whole mouth – naturally.
This great alternative to conventional toothpaste combines natural Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite Clay, Diatomaceous Earth and a small amount of Sodium Bicarbonate with natural Essential Oils for flavour. Enjoy the fresh Peppermint taste of the classic DIP & GO natural tooth powder, or indulge in the kid friendly taste of DIP & GO KIDS with an Orange & Raspberry blend that surprisingly reminds of Skittles®.
Each travel friendly container should last you a month with twice daily use. Then simply wash out to re-use it, and stock it back up with a refill.
Natural Clays | Mineral rich ingredients | No Nasties
Active key ingredients
- Very fine natural Bentonite clay
- Calcium Carbonate to remineralise
- Detoxifying Diatomaceous Earth
- Sodium Bicarbonate to help whiten your teeth over time
- Available in 2 flavours: Classic DIP & GO – Peppermint & DIP & GO KIDS – tastes a bit like Skittles®
- Re-use your jar with a 60g refill pouch
How to use your DIP & GO natural tooth polish
- Wet your toot brush, shake off any excess moisture
- Either dip it straight into the DIP & GO jar
- Or add a little tooth powder manually by sprinkling it over your tooth brush
- Gently clean your teeth as usual, rinse out well…and smile!
- Store below 30 and use within 6 months of purchase, and within 1 months of opening
Pro-Tip: If you prefer the consistency of a paste, transform your tooth powder into a paste by adding a little organic Coconut Oil, just enough to give it a creamy consistency. Stir well and use within 1 month.
We honour our relationship with our planet by mindfully using only fully recyclable, BPA/S/F, paraben and phthalate free glass and rPET packaging (rPET is itself made out of 100% recycled plastic). Our products are not tested on animals, free from Heavy Metals, Aluminium, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Palm Oils and other nasties. Proudly Australian Made and Australian Owned.