Sacred Sage – Smokeless Smudge Spray
Calm in a bottle! Use the Sacred Sage Smokeless Smudge Spray to energetically cleanse your spiritual body & space to keep the good vibes flowing, anywhere, any time. A smoke free alternative to traditional smudge sticks
Deliciously Clear & Purify your space and keep the good vibes flowing
Experience an almost instant sense of calm, on demand at your fingertips with our convenient, smoke free Sacred Sage Smudge Spray. Have you ever walked into a room and suddenly felt heavy or somehow off? Energy is one of those things that you can’t see, but will definitely feel. Smudging is a very old tradition used by many cultures to clear stagnant energy, not just for spiritual purposes or ceremonies. Just like de-cluttering your house can help lift your spirits on an emotional level, smudging is like a fresh start, giving you that same feeling like taking a big, deep breath.
A smokeless smudge spray is the perfect alternative to traditional smudge sticks
- Smoke free: less irritation for your lungs
- No more worrying about accidentally setting-off a smoke alarm
- Accessible 24/7 at your fingertips
- Convenient use on-the-go, take it with you in your handbag
The sacred art of energy cleaning
Traditionally dried Sage leaves & Palo Santo wood are burned for energy clearing, to release & purify lingering negative vibes. Use spajar skincare’s Sacred Sage Smokeless Smudge Spray to energetically cleanse your space and keep the good vibes flowing, without having to burn dried herbs or wood. Clear negative energy, purify & lighten the mood of a space and banish negative vibes anywhere – smoke-free with our convenient Smudge Spray, crafted with potent & pure White Sage, Palo Santo, Lemon & Rose to raise vibration.
When to use it
- For Personal Energy Clearing: cleanse your own spirit & aura.
- To “Clear the Air” around you or in your work space: dispel negative vibes after arguments, bad dreams or traumatic events
- As a holistic support: the highly potent Essential Oils used in our Sacred Sage Smudge Spray have traditionally been known to provide comfort in situations of Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Fear, Grief, Insecurity, Loneliness, Panic Attacks & Stress
- To help you & your kids sleep and rest easy by making spajar’s Smudge Spray part of your bedtime ritual, inducing a sense of calm and safety when unsettled or afraid of the dark
- As an uplifting room spray, clearing your home space, practitioner’s treatment room, yoga & meditation space, hotel rooms, new home or unfamiliar territory, where you don’t necessarily know what residual energy is left over from other people.
Why is the Sacred Sage Smudge Spray so powerful?
We hand-crafted this potent masterpiece with the finest traditional ingredients to nurture your body, mind & soul. We use only the purest ingredients and ethically source them from their most powerful origins all over the world.
- Sustainably wild-harvested South American Palo Santo, a spiritual oil also called Holy Wood, traditionally used by the Incas to purify and cleanse the spirit from negative energies. Our artisan distillers only process wood that has matured for 4-10 years after having died & fallen naturally in the forest. No tree has been cut down to generate this sacred oil. They also actively reforest Palo Santo trees, making this a sustainable product.
- White and Common Sage* which have been used for centuries for sacred smudge cleansing ceremonies worldwide. *Be aware that Sage Oil is possibly not safe to use during pregnancy, and that Lemon oil can cause photosensitivity of your skin.
- Cedarwood is traditionally used for aura cleansing to clear fears, strengthen your courage & resolve and to invite positive energy into your space
- Lemon Oil acts as both a physical and psychic cleanser. As it can cause photosensitivity when applied topically, please use it sparingly if you plan to spray yourself.
- Rose Oil & Rose Quartz Crystals have been used traditionally to invite a loving heart energy for many, many years. We source our rose quartz crystals in Queensland and ‘supercharge’ them by exposing them to the light of a Full Moon.
- Pink Himalayan Salt is well known for its cleaning/clearing abilities.
Be aware that Sage Oil is possibly not safe to use during pregnancy, and that Lemon oil can cause photosensitivity of your skin
A few potent sprays will go a long way. Lightly spray the area, room or object that you would like to cleanse, as often as you need. You can also lightly spray yourself.
Always hold the spray at least a foot away from the body, avoid eyes and excessive skin contact. Test surfaces in an inconspicuous area to prevent discolouration.
Acqua (Distilled Water)
Ethanol, Acqua, t-Butanol (Perfumer’s Alcohol)
Polysorbate 20, Alcohol (Solubiliser)
Salvia Apiana (White Sage) Oil
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Wood Oil
Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
Rose Quartz Crystals (Full Moon – charged).
Note: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye, mouth & excessive skin contact, test surfaces to prevent discolouration. Not to be taken. Store below 30°C. Discontinue use should irritation occur.