The ultimate revitaliser face mask with natural PINK CLAY
Adding a high performance mask to your existing skincare routine regularly can significantly amp up your results. At spajar we like to make it easy for you to reveal your best skin yet. This is why this delicious natural pink clay face mask is ready to use straight from the hygienic airless jar dispenser, no mixing required! It glides on creamily like a dream.
Let natural Australian clays fortified with nourishing butters and oils wrap you in a state of bliss for the next 20 minutes. Relax while fruit enzymes, natural Vitamin C and antioxidants derived from Australian native bush berries will luxuriously revitalise your skin.
Expect a more radiant appearance of your freshly detoxified and deeply nourished, beautifully soft skin. With regular use once or twice a week your pore size will look smaller, your skin texture more even & refined, and your skin tone more radiant and glowy.
Natural Clays | Australian active ingredients | No mixing required
Active key ingredients
- Very fine pink and white natural Clays
- Silky Shea Butter
- Nourishing Avocado and Macadamia Oil
- Soothing Green Tea Extract
- Enzyme-rich Kiwi and Papaya Extracts
- Native Australian Kakadu Plum, Lilly Pilly and Quandong Extracts high in natural antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Why you will love the ELEVATE PINK CLAY Mask
This creamy face mask with natural clay is a must-have for anyone who wants to bring back the radiance of healthy, hydrated and glowing skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, including mature skin
- Perfect to revitalise a tired, dull skin tone
- Helps to cleanse, tone and detoxify
- Your skin is replenished, hydrated and revitalised
- Deeply nourishing and moisturising
- Minimises the signs of ageing & stimulates collagen synthesis
- Improves skin softness & elasticity
- Brightening effect, fading hyperpigmentation
- Minimises the appearance of pores, helps to control sebum and prevent breakouts
- No fuss, mess free, easy and fast application & removal
- Ideal to combine with any existing skincare routine
How to use your natural clay face mask
If you have sensitive skin, you might want to do a patch test first to check if the fruit & berry extracts are received well and not too strong for your skin. A slight initial tingle/ redness for the first 5 minutes is normal and should settle quickly.
- This mask is suitable for all skin types and can be used 1-2 times a week
- Always shake the jar gently before use
- Depress the white top to dispense the mask through the center, apply to your clean face, neck & decolletage and repeat until all covered in an even thin layer
- Omit the sensitive eye area!
- Your mask will dry over the next 20 minutes or so. It will start looking and feeling a bit crumbly as the clay dries
- Optional: if you’d like an exfoliating effect, rub your fingers in gentle circles over the dried mask before removing it
- Remove the mask easily with a damp cloth or under running water.
- Pro-Tip: Follow with our Hyaluronic Acid Serum for accelerated results
- Important: to lock in all this goodness you must always follow your mask with your favourite moisturiser as the last step.
- Store below 30 and use within 6 months
We honour our relationship with our planet by mindfully using only fully recyclable, BPA/S/F, paraben and phthalate free glass and rPET packaging (rPET is itself made out of 100% recycled plastic). Our products are not tested on animals, free from Heavy Metals, Aluminium, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Palm Oils and other nasties. Proudly Australian Made and Australian Owned.