The ultimate detox mask with natural GREEN CLAY
Adding a high performance mask to your existing skincare routine regularly can significantly amp up your results. At spajar we like to make it easy for you to reveal your best skin yet. This is why this delicious natural pink clay face mask is ready to use straight from the hygienic airless jar dispenser, no mixing required! It glides on creamily like a dream. It is perfect for acne- or breakout prone skin and glides on creamily like a dream.
Relax for 20 minutes and enjoy the herbal aroma of Australian Native Essential Oils, whilst cleansing, nourishing, toning and detoxifying your delicate facial skin. With natural French Green Clay, Bentonite and Moroccan Rhassoul Clays to cleanse, tone and calm unbalanced, irritated skin. This herbal clay mask will help to regulate sebum production, gently exfoliate, deeply purify and draw out impurities to give you that fresh, clean look. With regular use once or twice a week it may help to reduce breakouts. Your pore size will look smaller and your skin texture more even & refined.
Natural Clays | Australian active ingredients | No mixing required
Active key ingredients
- Very fine French Green Clay, Maroccan Rhassoul Clay & Bentonite Clay
- Silky Shea Butter
- Nourishing Avocado and Macadamia Oil
- Soothing Green Tea extract
- Aromatic native Australian Essential Oils
- Vitamin E
Why you will love the PURIFY GREEN CLAY Mask
This creamy face mask with natural French green clay is a must-have for anyone who wants to detoxify and bring back the radiance of healthy, hydrated and glowing skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including mature skin
- Ideal for dry, irritated, pimple or acne-prone skin
- Helps to deeply cleanse, tone and detoxify
- Minimises the appearance of pores, helps to control sebum and prevent breakouts
- Calms inflammation, redness and irritation
- Deeply replenish, hydrate, moisturise and revitalise your skin
- Promotes a more even skin tone
- Improves skin softness & elasticity
- No fuss, mess free, easy and fast application & removal
- Ideal to combine with any existing skin care routine
How to use your natural clay face mask
If you have sensitive skin, you might want to do a patch test first to check if the Australian Native Essential Oils extracts are received well and not too strong for your skin. A slight initial tingle/ redness for the first 5 minutes is normal and should settle quickly.
- This mask is suitable for all skin types and can be used 1-2 times a week
- Always shake the jar gently before use
- Depress the white top to dispense the mask through the center, apply to your clean face, neck & décolletage, even on your back, and repeat until all covered in an even thin layer
- Omit the sensitive eye area!
- Your mask will dry over the next 20 minutes or so. It will start looking and feeling a bit crumbly as the clay dries
- Optional: if you’d like an exfoliating effect, rub your fingers in gentle circles over the dried mask before removing it
- Remove the mask easily with a damp cloth or under running water.
- Pro-Tip: Follow with our Hyaluronic Acid Serum for accelerated results
- Important: to lock in all this goodness you must always follow your mask with your favourite moisturiser as the last step.
- Store below 30 and use within 6 months
We honour our relationship with our planet by mindfully using only fully recyclable, BPA/S/F, paraben and phthalate free glass and rPET packaging (rPET is itself made out of 100% recycled plastic). Our products are not tested on animals, free from Heavy Metals, Aluminium, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Palm Oils and other nasties. Proudly Australian Made and Australian Owned.